How to use odin screen caputre to capture your desktop
Odin Screen Capture allows you to easily capture and annotate anything on the screen including windows, objects, menus, full screen, rectangular/freehand regions and even scrolling windows/web pages.
Next I will show you how to capture with Odin Screen Capture.
Part one: Global Hotkeys Setting
1. Free download Odin Screen Capture, install it and start operation.
2. Hotkey 1,Show Print Screen,you can set any hotkeys you like,but remember if conflict with other keys,need to add Ctrl or Alt utton,for example,i choose F1 to show printscreen window.
3. Hotkey 2,Hide Print Screen,you can set any hotkeys you like,but remember if conflict with other keys,need to add Ctrl or Alt utton,for example,i choose F2 to show printscreen window.
And other hotkeys setting just the same as the two one above, only if the hotkey do not conflict with the one you already setting,all is ok.
3. The option of those two below also very useful for you ,you can choose show windows or not when everytime rus, if do not like everytime runs ,the setting windows comes up, you can not to choose it. Tips: if you cancle the option of pop up save-print window, the image you capture will be auto-save path you choose.
Part two: How to capture region?
1. After you set up all the hotkeys,then you can press "ok " button, off course if you like the application default setting,you can also cilick "default",then all the hotkeys will be recover.and remember before you click "button",you need to chek if you have choose the folders to save the image you capture.
2. After you click "ok" button,you will see a small setting window like this :
3. You can capture the regions as the tips on the setting window,it also guide you convenient way to stop capture and then do not effect you to do other job.
4. After you determine the region is what you want to capture, just double click the region and it will pop up save-print window,you can save it in many formats or print it out. Tips: if you cancle pop up save-print windows,it will not pop up here but also can save in auto-save path you choose..
And then print it out or save in your hardisk.
5.Other information:register ,buy and guide of this program.
6. click register button ,you can see that dialogue below,and then just copy and paste the license information below:
7. Right Click the photo and then click "edit photo" menue into photo editor,you can edit every single photo via adjusting hues, sharpness, RGB color, flip and rorate it.
8. Tips: Trail verison will have watermark on images. Most important you also can use printSc and Alt+prinSC button in your keybord,we strengthen the funtion,and the hide printscreen window feature really very convient for you, just apply the hotkey you setted, and then it will not bother you to do other thing like chatting.