1. Creates a virtual encrypted disk within a file and mounts it as a real disk.
2. Encrypts an entire partition or storage device such as USB flash drive or hard drive.
3. Encrypts a partition or drive where Windows is installed (pre-boot authentication).
4. Encryption is automatic, real-time (on-the-fly) and transparent.
5. Parallelization and pipelining allow data to be read and written as fast as if the drive was not encrypted.
6. Provides plausible deniability, in case an adversary forces you to reveal the password:Hidden volume (steganography) and hidden operating system.
7. Create multiple Secure Disks from hard disks or USB disks.
8. No size limitation for encrypted disks .
9. Full or partial hard disk encryption .
10.Invisible operating system (allows hiding the entire operating system .
11.Multiple OS boot support (Microsoft).
Why an AVI video file won't play in Windows Media Player?
You need to install Divx Code on your PC so that Windows Media Player can play it. Download Divx Code from:
Why you can't rip a DVD immediately after loading it?
Odin 3GP DVD Ripper can't rip a DVD in 'Fast Forward To Main Title' state. Wait until you see the main title and then click "Play "
How to play 3GP video format files on your computer
You need to install QuickTime Player. Download it from:
How to remove DVD region code?
You need to install DVD43. Download it from:
What can I do to transfer the output iPod/iPhone/Apple TV files into my iPod?
Do you have iTunes installed? It is a must. Please download it from www.apple.com
. The transferring job must be done by this tool. If you are using iPod or iPhone, we have a specific program, too. It is called Odin iPod Ripper ,Download it from: