1. Creates a virtual encrypted disk within a file and mounts it as a real disk.
2. Encrypts an entire partition or storage device such as USB flash drive or hard drive.
3. Encrypts a partition or drive where Windows is installed (pre-boot authentication).
4. Encryption is automatic, real-time (on-the-fly) and transparent.
5. Parallelization and pipelining allow data to be read and written as fast as if the drive was not encrypted.
6. Provides plausible deniability, in case an adversary forces you to reveal the password:Hidden volume (steganography) and hidden operating system.
7. Create multiple Secure Disks from hard disks or USB disks.
8. No size limitation for encrypted disks .
9. Full or partial hard disk encryption .
10.Invisible operating system (allows hiding the entire operating system .
Can Odin HDD Encryption encrypt a partition/drive where Windows is installed??
Yes,Off course it can!It allows Disk Partition and file volume encryption.And It also can encrypt virtual hard disk(VHD)that you created.
Does the disc have the size limited when encrypted?
No size limited for disc to encrypt!You also can adapt a volume to your needs at any time, and optimise the Hard Disk space.
How do i do if i fogot the password?
We recommend you to use our password secure to manager your passwords.It can protect ,secure ,manager your password.So do not worry to forget passwords.Download it from:
Does HDD Encryption work on any Storage Medium ?
Yes.It works on any kind of Hard Disk, and removable medium such as Floppy-, Zip-, Jazz-, Sygate-, CD-Rom, DVD- Drives etc…
Is there a back door in your software?
No. There is no back door in our software, and there is no point in making one as we might risk losing the good reputation of our products.