1. Recover files from unreadable Dynamic Disk.
2. Recover deleted or lost files emptied from the Recycle Bin.
3. File recovery after accidental format, even Windows reinstallation.
4. Disk recovery after a hard disk crash.
5. Get back files after a partitioning error or hard disk crash.
6. Get data back from RAW hard drives.
5. Recover from hard drive, USB drive, memory card, memory stick, camera card, Zip, floppy disk or other storage media.
7. Support FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS/NTFS5, EXT2/EXT3 file systems.
8. High quality of file recovery.
How to support Divx video format files?
You need to install Divx Code on your PC so that Windows Media Player can play it.Download Divx Code by yourself or contact our support team. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to support XviD video format files?
You need to install XviD Code file. Download Xvid Code by yourself or contact our support team. Email: email@example.com
How to support WMV/ASF video format files?
You need to install Windows Media 9 runtime file. Download Divx Code by yourself or contact our support team. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Which one is better in the two kinds of MP4 video forms if I want to get better quality?
As far as the output quality is concerned, H.264/AVC would provide the best. But it is larger in output size and slower in the conversion speed. But if you only want to get the better quality, you need choose H.264/AVC profile.
What can I do to transfer the output iPod/iPhone/Apple TV files into my iPod?
Do you have iTunes installed? It is a must. Please download it from www.apple.com
. The transferring job must be done by this tool. If you are using iPod or iPhone, we have a specific program, too. It is called Odin iPod Ripper ,Download it from: